Dear Automotive Executive:
CBU/CAR is proud to present to you a half-day seminar, Understanding China Auto Market in the Shadow of World Economic Crisis, to be held in Beijing in the morning of September 25, 2009 (during this year’s China International Automotive Parts Expo (CIAPE September 24-26).
Attendees will learn how to interpret China’s auto market performance so far this year, analyze policy impact and consumer reaction, look into sourcing opportunities and supply chain development and understand where the market is moving in 2009 and beyond.
This content packed seminar will be a valuable opportunity for you to meet with government officials and network with analysts and senior executives from multinational and local manufacturers.
As an attendee, you are guaranteed to receiving the following beneﬁts:
* Listen to hands-on presentations from senior executives and analysts about the latest market development;
* Learn about China’s stimulus policies in boosting market demand;
* Study issues of sourcing and supply chain management in China;
* Find out about future market trends, key drivers and M&As;
* Meet with senior Chinese and expatriate executives and decision makers;
* Understand major players in the market
* Receive complete conference presentations for your future reference in doing business in China;
* 50% discount on the 2008/09 edition of the Directory of Chinese Vehicle, Motorcycle, Component & Parts Manufacturers (with CD).
If you feel you have not been rewarded with the above, CBU guarantees a 100% refund of your conference fees. As Conference Chair, I urge you not to miss this value-added and high-level annual event.
Wayne W.J. Xing, Ph.D., Conference Chair